We seek, by virtue of our presence, in our role as nurses, advocates and educators, and in collaboration with other care givers, to improve the quality of life of the patients we serve. CityPsych Wellness, Inc. provides high quality medical and psychiatric home health care staff. The organization was established in 2007 by four registered nurses all of whom have extensive clinical experience working with a diverse and vulnerable population. We are committed to long-term partnerships founded on our core values of collaboration of care, dependability and improving the quality of life of the patients we serve.
To achieve our goals we are committed to:
• Providing staff that will treat patients with respect, courtesy and fairness.
• Addressing the complete continuum of care including medical and psychiatric
• rehabilitation and recovery, crisis intervention and illness prevention.
• Engaging the patient in a positive and collaborative manner that empowers
• them to improve their coping skills and abilities to prevent further disability.
• Working in active partnership with community providers to ensure patients receive
• a balanced, coordinated and individualized array of support and services.
It is our belief that this approach will establish the highest level of quality care, which will improve service delivery while reducing costs.