Are you considering making a referral to CityPsych Wellness Inc. for someone to receive in-home skilled nursing care?
Do they need
- Regularly administered doses of an injectable medication?
- To learn all about their medications (dosage, timing, intended effects, side effects, etc.) and how to fill a medication planner?
- Guidance with medication compliance?
- To learn all about their condition and the disease process?
- Wounds cared for?
- Catheter management?
- Help learning to use durable medical equipment or assessment for use of equipment?
- Assistance teaching a caregiver about how to provide care, the signs/symptoms of exacerbation, and when to seek medical attention?
If so, then our registered nurses can provide the specialized level of care required to help them live fulfilling lives in the community. Making a referral is easy, and we accept most insurance providers, including MassHealth (Medicaid), Medicare, Commonwealth Care Alliance (CCA), Tufts Health Plan, & Beacon Health Strategies.
We also accept private payment agreements for services. For more information regarding our private pay agreements, please contact Laurel Newson, LCSW directly by calling (617) 398-5343 or emailing LNewson@CityPsych.net.
We are dedicated to improving the quality of life for the communities we serve. Contact us and we’ll show you why we’ve had a reputation for being one of the best since 2007!